JINSHI BAI vs DING LIREN – Chinese Chess League, 2017
Ding Liren is one of the reason why Chinese chess’s future will be brighter in the future.
This is the game between Jinshi Bai and Ding Liren from the Chinese League 2017.
The opening is the Nimzo Indian Defense: Three Knights Variation.
In this game, Ding Liren gives us a masterclass of how to attack by sacking the queen and mobilizing the pieces. The game features a brilliant 20.Rd4 to begin the construction of the mating net with ALL the pieces involved on the kingside.
This is also considered Ding Liren’s Immortal and definitely marked the rise of Chinese chess!
You can find the game below:
What you wanna do now?
- Play chess online
- Solve chess puzzles and train your endgame
- Follow my live chess streaming on Twitch
- Study my collection of the best chess games ever
- How to learn chess
- Watch chess videos on my Youtube channel
- The Polish Immortal
- Nunn’s Immortal
- Going for the mate!
- My passed pawns are too fast
- The smooth game
- Chess analysis #9: never resign and find the brilliancy!