DONALD BYRNE vs ROBERT J. FISCHER – Third Rosenwald Trophy (1956)
This famous game between Donald Byrne and Bobby Fischer is also called the “game of the century”.
This game features a queen sacrifice and a wonderful “windmill” tactic by Fischer to lead the game over Byrne up to the final checkmate.
You can find the game below:
What you wanna do now?
- Play chess online
- Solve chess puzzles and train your endgame
- Follow my live chess streaming on Twitch
- Study my collection of the best chess games ever
- How to learn chess
- Watch chess videos on my Youtube channel
- The smooth game
- Chess analysis #9: never resign and find the brilliancy!
- Chess slaughtering
- Festival of tactics
- The Magnus Effect
- Sacrificing the queen casually!